Friday, March 14, 2014

Today and Always SACC

First of all I'm not sure what happened in the uploading of this picture...weird.

But anyhoo!  It's Friday folks!!  Anyone have awesome plans for the weekend?  I'm thinking about tackling a couple paint projects that need to be finished up....we'll see if it actually happens.  Ha!

This week over at Sister Act Card Challenge, we have a new sponsor - PapersandPetals These flowers are handmade...and WOW.  The quality is superb.  I will definitely be visiting her shop again.  I used her Camelia flowers and a couple others that she sent along.  Please hop over to her shop and send her some love...and let her know we sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments!! I read each and every one of them - they make my day!!! :)