Friday, January 10, 2014

A Random Fan

Hello, Hello everyone!  Welcome to 2014 and another exciting year at Sister Act Card Challenge!
I've been off for the past few weeks due to having this cute little munchkin pictured below...


She has stolen our hearts.  :)  Thank you so much for all the congratulations; you guys are the best!

In other baby news, Jenny, Co-owner to Sister Act Card Challenge delivered a baby boy this week, so hop over to her site and give your congrats!  He's pretty cute, but this Auntie is a little biased.  :)

This week we have a wonderful sponsor - A Random Fan - etsy shop.  Her images are beyond adorable!  I wish I would have had time to whip up a card using one of them, but alas, life has happened.  I had to rustle one up from my stash.  I believe the image is from High Hopes.



1 comment:

  1. Your little daughter is truly a bundle of joy! SO adorable!! Congrats Tricia :)

    BTW your card's cute too :p

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!! I read each and every one of them - they make my day!!! :)