Friday, June 28, 2013

Wahoo!!!!  It's Friday!!!!  And the start to my 2 1/2 week vacation...this girl is beyond excited!  Course some of that time is going to be spent catching up on some business stuff, but we do have plans for some R&R.  :)  
This week over at Sister Act Card Challenge we have two lovely sponsors - Digi Darla and Ink and Whimsy2.  For my card this week, I've used an image from Digi Darla - isn't he adorable!?  Make sure to "fly" on over and join us for a chance at one of the prizes!  You guys have been amazing us with your talent every week!

3 comments:

  1. I totally love the use of a map on your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card, Tricia! Your coloring is great and I love the way you created a border with your map paper.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something about this image needs that paper, huh?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!! I read each and every one of them - they make my day!!! :)